Resource: Visit www.nar.realtor and sign up for NAR's FREE online course, Leadership100: On the Path to Leadership | Apply for MAR's LeadershipMAR program at www.msrealtors.org/leadershipmar
E is for Education
- Continually equip yourself with the best education and mentoring you can find.
- Increase your value to others by attaining knowledge and experience.
- Set educational goals that you will attain in 2019 that will make you indispensable.
- Consider the educational offerings that the Mississippi REALTORS® Institute has available to help you grow as a leader.
Resource: Register for Mississippi REALTORS® Institute classroom or online courses at www.realtorsinstitute.org | Visit www.c2ex.realtor to begin and complete NAR's Commitment to Excellence program
A is for Advocacy
- Boost your commitment to being an advocate for our industry and our clients.
- Recognize that our political environment on the local, state and national levels directly impacts our businesses as well as the lives of those we serve.
- REALTOR® advocacy extends the rights of property ownership to the greatest number of people, and protecting that right is the job of Mississippi REALTORS®.
- Strong advocates make effective leaders.
D is for Dedication
- Think about your role as a REALTOR® - what you do for your clients and why you are in this business.
- Commit to and invest in the real estate profession long-term.
- Dedicate yourself to the mission of serving others, which is the foundation for success as a REALTOR® leader.